- Custom quality Kitchen Cabinetry with colour coordinated kick plates from builder`'`s standard samples
- Granite/Quartz Kitchen Counter top (Standard Level)
- Double Stainless Steel under mount sink with pullout spout
- Pantry, Island and Breakfast Bar as per plan
- Stainless Steel exhaust fan vented to exterior over stove area
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical designated space for future dishwasher
- Level 1 Kitchen & Vanity Cabinets for 50' Models
- Level 2 Ceramic tiles throughout the house for 50' (as per plan)
- Standard Ceramic tiles throughout on 40' Models (as per plan)
- Pre-finished 3"x ¾" Stained Oak Strip Flooring throughout main floor(except tiled areas) and upper hall
- Standard 40oz Broadloom Carpet in all bedrooms
- Level 2 Broadloom in all bedrooms on 50' models
- Custom quality crafted vanities in all bathrooms Cabinets (except powder room)
- Plate glass mirror in all bathrooms
- Moen Eva Line Plumbing Fixtures
- Freestanding Tub in Master Ensuite
- Exhaust fan, vented to exterior in all bathrooms
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Cement "Wonderboard/ Denshield" 36" high in separate shower stall enclosure walls (as per plan)
- All showers to have fiberglass shower bases
- Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with mechanical pop up drains
- Chrome Framed Glass Shower Enclosure in Master Ensuite washroom only (as per plan)
- Shut off valve for each sink and toilet
- Energy efficient water saver shower head and faucets
- Elongated toilets throughout
- Standard Granite/Quartz counters in Master Ensuite (50" Models Only)
PAINTING AND FINISHES
- Interior walls to have 1 coat of primer and 1 coat of paint throughout from builders samples
- Trim and doors to be painted white
- Smooth Ceilings on Main Floor. Second Floor to have Stipple Ceiling
- Steel laundry sink & base cabinet in Laundry room
- Heavy duty receptacle for dryer, outlet for washer and dryer vent
This company is an Excellent Rated Builder with Tarion Warranty
Program and offers a complete Customer Service Program in
accordance with the Ontario New Home Warranty Program
TARION WARRANTY COVERAGE - BUILDER HAS "EXCELLENT RATING"
- 7 years - major structural defects.
- 2 years - plumbing, heating, and electrical systems and building envelope.
- 1 year - all other items.
- Backed by the Tarion Program for a period of seven years after closing date.
Purchaser's choice of interior colour and material (one
paint and broadloom colour per house) from Vendor' samples if
not yet ordered or installed provided that colours and material are
available from suppliers and Purchaser agrees to select the colour
and material within 10 days of notice by the Vendor, otherwise
the Vendor reserves the right to choose the colour and material
to complete the dwelling and the Purchaser agrees to close the
transaction with the Vendor's choice of colour and material.
All plans, elevations, and specification are subject to modification
from time to time by the Vendor according to the Ontario Building Code.
- Vendor's standard light fixtures and door chimes.
The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do work and/or supply
any material to finish the dwelling before the closing date.
Purchaser acknowledges that Tarion Program enrollment fee is
based on the sale price herein. Enrollment fee is to be paid by the
Purchaser on closing.
Purchaser acknowledges that broadloom, furniture, electrical
fixtures, drapes, ceramic flooring, wood flooring, upgraded kitchen
cabinets, stained floor, staircase and railing, architectural ornamental
plaster, acoustic tile ceiling and luminous lenses, etc. may be for
display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type or
not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
Purchaser's are notified that side door and door garage to house
or exterior (where applicable) may be lowered or eliminated to
accommodate side yard drainage as per grading or Municipal
House type and streetscape subject to final approval of the
Municipality or Developer's Architect.
Variations form Vendor's samples may occur in bricks, finishing
material, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to
normal production process.
The Purchaser shall indemnify and save the Vendor, its servants
and agents harmless from all action, causes of action, claims and
demand for, upon or by reason of damage, or injury to person or
property of the Purchaser, or any of his friends, relatives, workmen
or agents who have entered on the real property or any part of the
subdivision of which the real property forms a part whether with or
without the authorization, express or implied, of the Vendor.
Steps where applicable, may vary at any exterior or interior
entrance way due to grading variance.
Laundry room layout and stairs may be altered or eliminated in
order to accommodate municipally approved grading and drainage requirements.
Priority and corner lots have special treatments in accordance
with architectural control provisions and Purchaser accepts same.
- Front door vestibule may be lowered to accommodate grading.
Anything marked optional on the brochures has been priced as
an extra. Ask Sales Representative for details.
Laundry Rooms may be sunken at Vendor's discretion in order to
reduce number of garage steps, due to grading.