- Custom quality kitchen cabinetry with colour coordinated kick plates from builder's standard samples
- GRANITE COUNTERTOP IN KITCHEN
- Double stainless steel under mount sink with single lever faucet with vegetable spray pullout spout
- PANTRIES (as per plan) and space incorporated for dishwasher
- Stainless Steel exhaust fan vented to exterior over stove area
- ISLAND, PANTRY, & BREAKFAST BAR as per plan
- Dishwasher opening available with rough-in plumbing & electrical
- Extended Kitchen Uppers Cabinets
- 50' Models to have Upgrade 1 Kitchens Cabinets
- 50' Models to have Upgrade 1 ceramic tiles (as per plan)
- 13" x 13" or 12" x 12" ceramic floor tile in front foyer, powder room, kitchen and front hall (as per plan)
- 12"x12" ceramic tile in the main bathroom and master ensuite
- PREFINISHED NATURAL COLOUR OAK STRIP FLOORING 2 1/4"x 3/4 " FLOORING ON MAIN FLOOR, (except ceramic areas) and upper hallway. 40 oz. broadlooms in all bedrooms with 12mm foam underpad (except ceramic areas) BEAUTIFUL BATHROOMS AND POWDER ROOMS
- Custom quality crafted vanities in all bathrooms
- Plate glass mirror in all bathrooms and powder rooms
- Quality plumbing fixtures in white
- Energy Star exhaust fan vented to exterior in all bathrooms
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Main bathroom to have tub and shower with (8" x 10") wall tile to ceiling height in enclosures only
- CEMENT "WONDERBOARD" 36" HIGH in separate shower stall enclosure walls, as per plan
- Ceramic accessories in all bathrooms to include towel bar, toilet tissue dispenser, and soap dish
- Luxurious master ensuite, four or five piece (as per plan). Five piece plans to have corner or oval tub (as per plan) with (8" x 10") CERAMIC TILE DECK & BACK SPLASH (TWO ROWS). Separate shower stall where shown, to have (8" x 10") ceramic tile on walls
- UPGRADE MOEN "EVA" LINE FAUCETS IN BATHROOMS
- Single lever faucets in all bathroom vanities and powder room
- Upgraded acrylic soaker tub in main bath, as per plan
- Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with mechanical pop up drains
- Pressure control valves for all showers
- Shower door and light in shower stall, (as per plan)
- Shut off valve for each sink and toilet
- ENERGY EFFICIENT water saver shower head and faucets
- Dual Flush Toilets
- Powder room to have One Piece toilet with a pedestal sink
- 50' models to have a freestanding bathtub with 4-piece faucet in the ensuite washroom
PAINTING AND FINISHES
- Interior walls to be primed and painted with two (2) coats (one primer/one finishing) of quality latex paint in Purchaser's choice of colour (one (1) colour throughout), from Vendor's samples. Trim and doors to be painted white
- Smooth Ceilings on main floor. Second floor to have stipple ceiling (except bathrooms)
- Steel laundry sink in cabinet for laundry rooms on first or second floor only
- Upper Cabinets in laundry room (as per plan)
- Heavy duty receptacle for dryer, outlet for washer, and dryer vent
- This company is an EXCELLENT RATED BUILDER with TARION Warranty Program and offers a complete Customer Service Program as in accordance with the Ontario New Home Warranty Program.
TARION WARRANTY COVERAGE - BUILDER HAS "EXCELLENT RATING"
- 7 years - major structural defects.
- 2 years - plumbing, heating, and electrical systems and building envelope.
- 1 year - all other items.
- Backed by the TARION Program for a period of seven years after closing date.
- Purchaser's choice of interior colour and material (one paint and carpet
colour per house) from Vendor' samples if not yet ordered or installed
provided that colours and material are available from suppliers and
Purchaser agrees to select the colour and material within 10 days of notice
by the Vendor, otherwise the Vendor reserves the right to choose the
colour and material to complete the dwelling and the Purchaser agrees to
close the transaction with the Vendor's choice of colour and material.
- All plans, elevations, and specification are subject to modification from
time to time by the Vendor according to the Ontario Building Code.
- Vendor's standard light fixtures and door chimes.
- The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do work and/or supply any
material to finish the dwelling before the closing date.
- Purchaser acknowledges that TARION Program enrollment fee is based on
the sale price herein. Enrollment fee is to be paid by the Purchaser on closing.
- Purchaser acknowledges that broadloom, furniture, electrical fixtures,
drapes, ceramic flooring, wood flooring, upgraded kitchen cabinets,
stained floor, staircase and railing, architectural ornamental plaster,
acoustic tile ceiling and luminous lenses, etc. may be for display
purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type or not
necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
- Purchaser's are notified that side door and door garage to house or
exterior (where applicable)may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate
side yard drainage as per grading or Municipal requirements.
- House type and streetscape subject to final approval of the Municipality
or Developer's Architect
- Variations form Vendor's samples may occur in bricks, finishing material, kitchen
& vanity cabinets, floor & wall finishes due to normal production process.
- The Purchaser shall indemnify and save the Vendor, its servants and
agents harmless from all action, causes of action, claims and demand
for, upon or by reason of damage, or injury to person or property of the
Purchaser, or any of his friends, relatives, workmen or agents who have
entered on the real property or any part of the subdivision of which the
real property forms a part whether with or without the authorization,
express or implied, of the Vendor.
- Steps where applicable, may vary at any exterior or interior entrance way
due to grading variance.
- Laundry room layout and stairs may be altered or eliminated in order to
accommodate municipally approved grading and drainage requirements.
- Priority and corner lots have special treatments in accordance with
architectural control provisions and Purchaser accepts same.
- Front door vestibule may be lowered to accommodate grading.
- Anything marked optional on the brochures has been priced as an extra,
Ask sales representative for details.
- Laundry Rooms may be sunken at Vendor's discretion in order to reduce
number of garage steps, due to grading.